A giant carrot in the form of a bean bag that is perfect for little ones to chill on or to create a garden-themed reading nook.
Handmade in orange and green cotton canvas down to the last detail, it features tousled braids as roots, rows of short fringes for texture, and cut-edge-finished canvas leaves with embossed nerves. The cover is removable and machine-washable, allowing for the inner filler to be removed through a zipper.
|Size: 3' 3'' x 1' 8''|
|Colors: Naranja, Verde Oscuro|
|Collection: Rugs & Veggies, Oli&Carol x Lorena Canals|
|Certifications: ISO 9001, ISO 14001|
|Composition: Cover: 97% cotton and 3% other fibre. Filler: 100% recycled polystyrene pearls|
|Net weight: 7,71 lb|
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001.
- Our products are 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity). If you want to know more about our techniques and craftsmanship Click here
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made en India.