A light-weight round pouf, easy to move from one space to another, made in dyed Charcoal color cotton canvas base with geometric rows of short wool pile in soft Seashell and Moonlight colors. The pouf has a zipper and removable inside cushion filled with polystyrene balls
A favorite puff for any corner!
|Size: Ø 2' 4"|
|Colors: Natural, Dark Grey, Moonlight|
|Certification: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001|
|Composition: Pile: 100% Wool Base: Recycled Cotton Filler: 100% Polystyrene balls|
Thickness: 1.5 cm
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine, without uncovering.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural natural cotton exterior with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Made in India.